Dear Madam  / Dear Sir,

Thank you for applying for Dental Medicine study programme in English, at the School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb.

We would like to simplify the process of registration in the Republic of Croatia by giving you a few information about it.

After your enrollment procedure is done, you will get an enrollment certificate.

First, please go to MUP (Ministry of Internal Affairs, Petrinjska street 30 ) to register your residence in the Republic of Croatia (go to 1st floor or ask downstairs for information). Please take your passport or ID card (Croatian citizens) with you.

Second step is to get OIB (Personal Identification Number) in Avenija Dubrovnik 32 – Porezna uprava (Tax administration office, open from 8am till 3pm).

Third step is to arrange your Healt care status in Croatian Healt Insurance Fund (CHIF).

For EU citizens, please contact Office for international cooperation in Branimirova Street 37 (phone number: (01) 46 97 847.

For no EU citizens, please go to any CHIF office (Klovićeva street 1, Jukićeva street 12, Mihanovićeva street 3, Branimirova street 37 ) with the approved residence confirmation.

Visa status should be regulated in the related Embassy or in MUP, Petrinjska street 30.



Sincerely yours,


  General Secretary

   Ines Muljat Skansi, LLM    

Dario Đurasović
Published: 2017-10-02 at 14:35
News list